Sunday, June 8, 2008

The start of a cinematography quest

I enjoy visiting the Strobist blog (strobist.com), what a great resource for still photographers on lighting with those little strobes. Its a shame that those little battery powered things don't pump out 24 frames a second or I would gladly trade any light kit for them! I really wish there was a blog like that for cinematographers... ; )

The more I learn about cinematography, The more I appreciate a single frame and studying the quality of light and composition with in it. I'm not a master of cinematography by any means, but I believe that learning how to master just a single frame of an image sequence, will lead to a successful mastery of a sequence of images. I want to grow as a cinematographer, and I hope to use this blog as a tool for others to grow as well.

And so begins... The cinematography quest: LIGHTplusMOTION

1 comment:

honestdave said...

look forward to seeing your work over the next couple of years!